CED214 by Dave Collings
Submitted September 25, 2023 by Chelsea Chin
CED214: “The Emission Nebula”
Check out the details of the rising pillars of dust and smoke from new young star formations.
- This was imaged beginning on 8-31-2-23 and finished on 9-9-2023.
- 18 hours of Ha, OIII, and SII were imaged to stack this beautiful nebula in SHO narrowband.
- Planewave 12.5” CDK
- PW 0.66 reducer
- Main camera: ATIK 16200 Mono captured this incredible detail
- Mount is the Astro-Physics 1100GTO CP4
- Filters used for these sub-frames are Chroma narrowband filters
David Collings – Blue Ridge Observatory | Sparta, North Carolina USA