Extended Warranty For PlaneWave Mounts
Price: $495.00 – $4,095.00
Listed extended warranty rates are for installations within the United States. Please contact PlaneWave, or your regional authorized distributor/reseller for international rates.
Details of the Extended Warranty For PlaneWave Mounts
An Extended Warranty For PlaneWave Mounts extends the two-year mechanics and electronics coverage of the Standard Warranty in one-year increments, up to 5 years from the covered product’s date of purchase. Extended warranties cover all parts and labor costs necessary to repair and return the covered product to manufacturer’s original specifications.
As an additional benefit, Extended Warranty for PlaneWave Mount owners receive an annual clean-andcheck of the covered product for no cost other than round-trip shipping.* This service covers cleaning, relubrication, adjustment of mechanical alignment, and checking of electronic components.
*Governments and institutions may request a quote and purchase pre‐paid travel coverage.
What is covered:
- Parts and factory-labor for mechanical and electronic components, or any related workmanship defects or deficiencies, for the term of the extended warranty, not to exceed 5 years from the covered product’s date of purchase and with term defined by customer’s PlaneWave invoice
- Extended Warranty coverage also maintains software/driver licensing and access to major updates and new-releases
- Annual Clean-and-Check at PlaneWave, with customer responsible for costs of round-trip shipping
What is not covered:
- Cosmetic wear
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, or modification not authorized by PlaneWave
- Damage resulting from weather or poor environmental control, including but not limited to rain, ice, snow, dust/sand, pollen, power-surges, or brownouts
- Damage resulting from improper storage, lightning, fire, flood, earthquake, riot, war, or acts of God
- Maintenance, including but not limited to cleaning and mechanical lubrication (outside of annual clean-and-check)
- Compatibility with third-party equipment, unless installed by PlaneWave – Compatibility with third-party software
- Shipping costs relating to warranty-service – On-site labor day-rate and travel-costs (airfare, rental-car, room and board) for PlaneWave staff (and/or authorized third-party) if onsite-repair is required
How To Obtain Service:
- Contact PlaneWave to open a warranty-service ticket. This may be done via phone at (310) 6391662 during normal business hours (M-F, 9AM-5PM Pacific), or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Work with PlaneWave technical staff to fully diagnose issue(s)
- Package and/or crate the product, and ship to PlaneWave, noting the return authorization number you have been issued on the shipping-label or boldly on the exterior of the shipping container. Packaging and/or crating costs will not be reimbursed, so please keep your original packaging/crating
- PlaneWave will inspect and determine if the product is defective in either workmanship or materials. If the returned product is determined to be covered by warranty, PlaneWave will repair or replace all or part of the product, invoice for return shipping costs, and return the product to you.
- Alternatively, and at PlaneWave’s discretion, you may be shipped the replacement part(s) necessary for PlaneWave technical staff to guide you through the installation procedure
- Alternatively, and at your discretion and expense, you may schedule on-site service, for PlaneWave technical staff to perform the repair at your location. You will be responsible for onsite day-rate charges and travel-expenses of PlaneWave staff (or an authorized third-party)